:: MISSION :: Our aim is to provide a high-quality sound and light experience for your guests without breaking your budget. We believe in straight-forward and transparent business practices. All rates include up to 50 miles of travel from our location with additional mileage, travel and performance time available based on your needs. We are licensed and insured. We are a family business; as a result, we operate with limited availability of bookings.
:: RATES ::
- Wedding Reception (4 hours) = $800 :: We include a consultation period to discuss your event, your preferred music, and to cover any concerns you might have. Leading up to the big day, we'll be in touch with you numerous times and we'll work with all of your coordinators & vendors. On the day of the event, we'll arrive 2 hours before your reception time and are set up before your first guest arrives. Includes dinner & dance music, dance-floor lights, wireless microphone, and an emcee. :: Wedding Reception Checklist
- Ceremony Music (add-on) = $100 :: Includes PA system rental, general seating music, processional & recessional songs (1 hour).
- Cocktail Hour (add-on) = $100 :: Includes PA system rental & one hour of music.
:: BOOKINGS ::
We make every effort to keep this as up-to-date as possible and operate on a first-come; first-served basis. We mark dates "tentative" as we work out the details, but a signed service agreement and deposit are required to reserve a date and insure our availability and commitment.
Our operating season starts in spring & end the weekend before Thanksgiving, but we do make exceptions :: Service Agreement Download
- March 21st :: Reserved - Standardsville
- April 11th :: Reserved - White Hall
- April 12th :: Reserved - Easter
- April 25th :: Reserved - Keswick
- May 2nd :: Reserved - Crozet
- May 9th :: Reserved - Faber
- May 16th :: Reserved - Goochland
- May 23rd :: Reserved - Old Trail
- May 24th :: Reserved - White Hall
- May 29th :: Reserved - Crozet
- May 30th :: Reserved - Crozet
- May 31st :: Reserved - Faber
- June 6th :: Reserved - Mt Crawford
- June 20th :: Reserved - Belmont
- August 15th :: Reserved - Gordonsville
- September 4th to 7th :: Reserved - Labor Day Weekend
- September 12th :: Reserved - Madison
- September 26th & 27:: Reserved - Crozet
- October 3rd :: Reserved - Charlottesville
- October 10th :: Reserved - Staunton
- October 17th :: Reserved - Tyro
- October 24th :: Reserved - Palmyra
- October 30th & 31st :: Reserved - Crozet
- November 7th & 8th :: Reserved - Crozet
- November 14th :: Reserved - Gordonsville