:: MISSION :: Our aim is to provide a high-quality sound and light experience for your guests without breaking your budget. We believe in straight-forward and transparent business practices. All rates include up to 50 miles of travel from our location with additional mileage, travel and performance time available based on your needs. We are licensed and insured. We are a family business; as a result, we operate with limited availability of bookings.
:: RATES ::
- Wedding Reception (4 hours) = $800 :: We include a consultation period to discuss your event, your preferred music, and to cover any concerns you might have. Leading up to the big day, we'll be in touch with you numerous times and we'll work with all of your coordinators & vendors. On the day of the event, we'll arrive 2 hours before your reception time and are set up before your first guest arrives. Includes dinner & dance music, dance-floor lights, wireless microphone, and an emcee. :: Wedding Reception Checklist
- Ceremony Music (add-on) = $100 :: Includes PA system rental, general seating music, processional & recessional songs (1 hour).
- Cocktail Hour (add-on) = $100 :: Includes PA system rental & one hour of music.
:: BOOKINGS ::
We make every effort to keep this as up-to-date as possible and operate on a first-come; first-served basis. We mark dates "tentative" as we work out the details, but a signed service agreement and deposit are required to reserve a date and insure our availability and commitment.
Our operating season starts in spring & end the weekend before Thanksgiving, but we do make exceptions :: Service Agreement Download
2020 :: (No new bookings are available for 2020 ... we need to keep dates open for date-shifting)
- May 30th :: Reserved - Afton
- June 13th :: Reserved - Stanardsville
- June 20th :: Reserved - Belmont
- July 4th :: Reserved - Mt Crawford
- August 9th :: Reserved - Old Trail
- August 15th :: Reserved - Gordonsville
- August 30th :: Reserved - Keswick
- September 4th to 7th :: Reserved - Labor Day Weekend
- September 12th :: Reserved - Madison
- September 20th :: Reserved - Faber
- September 26th & 27th :: Reserved - Crozet
- October 3rd :: Reserved - Charlottesville
- October 10th :: Reserved - Staunton
- October 16th :: Reserved - Roseland
- October 17th :: Reserved - Tyro
- October 24th :: Reserved - Palmyra
- October 30th & 31st :: Reserved - Crozet
- November 7th & 8th :: Reserved - Crozet
- November 14th :: Reserved - Gordonsville
- December 12th :: Reserved - Belmont